quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2018

Expression of Gratitude


It has been a great joy and satisfaction to spend a few hours of my life, every day, analyzing the best texts to be shared, evaluating everything with the sieve of my heart, using a lot of intuition to select these texts, and even channeling some texts to Helping those who are also awakening and helping in the ascension process of the planet. No job I ever had in my life gave me as much satisfaction and joy as the feedback I receive from you by sharing these texts, clarifying doubts, knowing similar minds, making new and deeper friendships, all uniting in the name of the Source, God the Father And Mother Goddess, to work together for the elevation of this planet.


I will never regret all the energy and time dedicated to helping you all find your own truth and your own way, always clearing up doubts, listening to outbursts, indicating the best ways for each of you to find your own answers, for The truth is individual to each one.

I am grateful to all of you for your trust and support in this process! For this reason I ask to consider a contribution in cash as a demonstration of appreciation for the work I do with the greatest pleasure and joy, since it is a work that I do for Unconditional Love to God and to all humanity, And to this beautiful and wonderful planet where we are all spending a season. It can be any amount, which I'm sure will be given with much Love and affection!

But if you cannot help, that's fine!  I will continue to do all in the name of my Unconditional Love to all of you, the Source of all That Is, and Gaia.

Once again, I leave here my great Gratitude to all of you!

Below is the PayPal link for Donations / Contributions.  There is also a link to UOL's Pagseguro, if you do not feel comfortable with the PayPal service.




Below I relate all my blog addresses to anyone who is interested in knowing everything I am leaving of legacy, of knowledge and artistic expression, a little of my ideas, beliefs, and my creative spirit.

Blogs:

In Portuguese:
or


or

In English:
or

Once again, I thank you all for the great affection, trust and respect I have received from all of you, and that our friendship lasts for all eternity, for we are all ONE !!!

Namastê!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário